Thursday 14 January 2016

Another Busy Day!
















Ah, I wish I was back out there. Kuang Si waterfalls nr Luang Prabang.

So it's been over a month since I returned home for Emmy's christening. Since then, we've had Christmas, Boxing Day a.k.a Nanna's birthday, New Year and play days with Emmy. But somehow, I feel down.

I've heard of the post travel blues before but I thought it was just a think people experienced when they realised they had to settle down or get a steady job. I'm off for at least a year in September but as I was telling my mum the other night, 'it's great to see all the family, but everyone seems to be doing their own thing and I'm not.'

OK, so I'm currently job hunting but I just want to pack up my stuff again, sling the bag over my back and go. I suppose I'll just have to be patient.

So, in my writing arena I have had a busy day today. Aside from plotting my new book set in London - I'm heading up to The Smoke next week for a walkabout in their footsteps - I have applied to be a writer with GoAbroad - a travel company who provide articles, listicles (a list based article) and general travel advice to new and upcoming travellers as well as old hats.

I've submitted my application and hope it comes to something.

I'm also starting up a new YouTube channel to showcase some of my work so I'll post details once it is ready.

Still waiting to hear back from the BBC but it shouldn't be too long now!

Lots going on at the moment and loving it.

Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your feedback.